Sundays are often seen as a day of rest or a hangover day, but I’ve decided it’s time to start making the most out of my Sundays, after being inspired by my canoeing trip.
Despite the days getting colder and the nights drawing in, I am going to try and get out there and explore a bit more – forget lazy Sundays!
On my Sunday hit list:
- Head to The Tavern in Cheltenham for food and to watch Duke
- Try white water rafting in Mid Wales
- Take a walk in ‘Cider with Rosie’ country, followed by lunch in The Woolpack Inn ✓
- Check out Renegade Craft Fair at the Old Truman Brewery in London ✓
- Have a spa day
- Go explore Brecon Beacons
- Try something new at Rush Stakepark in Stroud
- Dine at The Old Stocks Inn, Stow-on-the-Wold ✓
- Seek out a bargain at Malvern Flea Market