My love of blogs first began when I was planning my 2013 wedding – I’d spend many a lunch break obsessing over wedding styling ideas, photos, flowers and the like.
After getting married in August, my blog love turned to interiors, which worked out nicely as my husband (George) and I had moved house just two months before. We upsized from a a relatively modern two bed terrace to a character three bed Edwardian semi.
As I begin my own new adventure in the blogging world, I’d like to share some of my favourite blogs – the ones I swooned over throughout my wedding preparations and the interiors blogs I currently adore. I definitely think there is room for more British based interior blogs to shine through and it would be great to see Rock My Style featuring more on interiors – I especially like the house tours!
Wedding Blog Love
- Rock My Wedding – this is the ultimate British wedding blog, with plenty of fresh content to keep you glued daily
- Love My Dress – romantic wedding inspiration, with vintage themes
- Whimsical Wonderful Weddings – pretty and rustic real weddings a plenty
Interiors Blog Love
- Rock My Style – Rock My Wedding’s little sister, this blog features a bit of everything style wise but it’s the four walls posts I’m drawn to
- Swoonworthy – interiors through the eyes of Kimberley Duran, who’s never one to shy away from colour and describes herself as eclectic boho glam
- Lobster & Swan – Jeska Hearne, who writes this blog, runs lifestyle store The Future Kept and her blog features tons of bright and gorgeous images and ideas
- Patchwork Harmony – thrifty and vintage interiors coupled with craft projects from Caroline Rowland, who founded 91 magazine and is about to launch the book The Shopkeeper’s Home (which I have pre-ordered)
- Bradshaw & Sons – not just interiors but I love Emma Bradshaw’s house and her passion for all things nature – she lives just down the road from me too!
Please feel free to share your interior blog recommendations – I’d love to hear them.
Photo above taken by Louise Holgate on my wedding day.